Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Our Last Day Of School!

Ah, blessed summer. The possibilities are endless. We're getting started off on the right foot. Tonight is church, tomorrow we're going to swim with Mimi, and Friday we're going to the zoo. Although, Jonah and Drew said they didn't want to go. They'd probably rather go see Night At The Museum. They have, after all, been walking around for 2 weeks saying, "Fire Power". I thought it was funny the first 213 times, but it quickly got old.

This weekend is baseball {!} and who knows what else. We're taking things slow. As in a few days at a time. I think I let summer get the best of me every single year, but I am determined not to let it happen this year. We'll take things slow, and spread events out, and see where that gets us. One thing I want to do is play at the park with flashlights. It just sounds like fun to me. If they don't get scared, that is.

Before then, however, we all have to endure our last day. So, in order to do that, I must get off of here. I hope you all have a blessed day.

No comments:

Good Friday Favorites, 3.29.2024.

  Happy Good Friday, friends! I'm linking up with  Andrea  and  Erika  for today's favorite blog post of the week. How has your week...