Thursday, April 2, 2009

Ummmm???

I don't know what to write. I know what I want to write about, but will not do so. I have prayed, I have released some pent up frustration, I have emailed a friend and asked for her to pray, now all that's left is for me to write. I love Jesus. He is so kind to take the burdens off of my shoulders and to put them onto His. I will serve and love Him until my dying day.

Do you ever feel frustrated about anything? Do you ever pray endlessly over something, only to keep being disappointed time after time after time? I feel that way. I felt that way tonight. BUT GOD {those are my favorite words!} is bigger than all of that, and He will be glorified in some way throughout this time. I know He will. That is the only thing that helps me feel better.

Moving onto another subject, Noah and I are downstairs watching The Incredibles. This is my all time favorite movie. Ever, ever, ever. Disney/Pixar outdid themselves with this movie. It's so good and so suspenseful that you forget you're watching a cartoon. I still want an Incredibles tshirt. Someday, I will have one. Muah ha ha ha. Imagine the deep voiced laugh there.

Todd took Graham and Drew to Sports Authority to buy cleats and sliding pants for baseball. He bought Jonah and Noah some pants, too, which they will be thrilled about. He also bought them a new bat this week~he just informed me how expensive kids were. Then Graham pops up in the background saying, "But Dad, it would have been lower if you hadn't bought you a pair of cleats." Kids. I love when they rat out the offending parent! They are really fun. Jonah and Noah are currently running and sliding on the floor, testing to make sure their sliding capabilities are all they're cracked up to be. And so far, they are.

Baseball season has started, my friends, and I am so excited. I love all things related to this sport. The cleats, the pants, the jerseys and hats, the dirty faces and bodies, even their grubby little puppy dog smell. I love mommying me some little boys. Well, I am gonna hang out with my babies for the rest of this stormy night. We're going to finish this movie together and enjoy being a family. Love to all and good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!

Thankful Thursday

  Happy Thursday, friends! I hope your week is going well. Mine is—it's actually flying right by. I will say that I wish this part would...