Saturday, April 25, 2009

One More For The Day, Because It'll Make Ya Laugh

After our baseball filled morning, we came home and just chilled. I had gotten really hot outside, so I had to lay down and cool off for a while. The boys decided to play outside in the water. They used their new water balloons {thank you, Mimi and Papa}, and filled a bucket with water and squirted each other. Fun times.

After I cooled off, Todd and I went outside to bathe the dog. Poor Andy. He really hates baths. I do, too, after today. At least the kind of dogs. Anyway, we're washing Andy {or is he washing us?}, and Andy is turning every which way. He's too heavy for me to be able to control him, so Todd had to stop what he was doing and yank him back around the other way. {You should watch us sometime and record it, we could seriously win a prize over how dumb I'm sure we look.} So when Todd goes to do that he lets go of the hose for just a second. And what do you think that hose did??? It went crazy for a minute, flipped back around to somehow face me, and drenched me in water.

I was too stunned to be mad, because while it's 80 degrees outside, the water was probably 60 degrees. It got me in the face and the top of my shirt. Luckily before we started, I took off the white t-shirt I was wearing and exchanged it for a dark one. Don't know why I did that, but I was glad, because all the neighbors were outside to watch us. And Brian across the street just started clapping. Beth came over and told Todd I had a witness in court, because he saw it all firsthand. When the shock wore off, we both just cracked up. What could I do?

For dinner, Travis and Katie had us over. Pizza from Pizza Hut, mmm. It's been years since I've had that kind of pizza. We had a night full of entertainment as we sat and watched them play a really crazy Wii game. And had fun laughing at Travis as he did the hula hoop on Wii Fit. Anyway, I thought I'd share our events for the rest of the day. Did I mention that it's never boring around here?

Here is the video of Travis playing Wii Fit hula hoop!

2 comments:

  1. You had a wonderful day and I was glad to get to share the first part of it. I'm glad your life isn't boring because I sure enjoy the blogs. I'm glad the boys had fun with the balloons.
    Bunches of love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Todd, you little sneak. You put this on my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!

Friday Favorites: 4.19.2024.

  Happy Friday, friends! I'm linking up with  Andrea  and  Erika  for today's favorite blog post of the week. How has your week been...