Monday, April 27, 2009

My New Prayer & Favorite Song

Matthew West - The Motions
From the album Something To Say

This might hurt
It�'s not safe
But I know that I'�ve gotta make a change
I don�'t care If I break

At least I'�ll be feeling something
�Cause just ok
Is not enough
Help me fight through the nothingness of life

Chorus
I don�'t wanna go through the motions
I don�'t wanna go one more day
Without Your all consuming passion inside of me
I don�'t wanna spend my whole life asking
What if I had given everything?
Instead of going through the motions

No regrets
Not this time
I�'m gonna let my heart defeat my mind
Let Your love
Make me whole
I think I'�m finally feeling something

Take me all the way
Take me all the way
Take me all the way

Label: EMI Distribution

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!

Thankful Thursday

  Happy Thursday, friends! I can't believe it's already this day in the week. Wasn't it just yesterday that I was getting ready ...