Friday, March 27, 2009

My Prayer

Psalm 100

1 Shout with joy to the LORD, all the earth!
2 Worship the LORD with gladness. Come before him, singing with joy.
3 Acknowledge that the LORD is God! He made us, and we are his. We are his people, the sheep of his pasture.
4 Enter his gates with thanksgiving; go into his courts with praise. Give thanks to him and praise his name.
5 For the LORD is good. His unfailing love continues forever, and his faithfulness continues to each generation.

Psalm 103

1 Let all that I am praise the LORD; with my whole heart, I will praise his holy name.
2 Let all that I am praise the LORD; may I never forget the good things he does for me.
3 He forgives all my sins and heals all my diseases.
4 He redeems me from death and crowns me with love and tender mercies.
5 He fills my life with good things. My youth is renewed like the eagle's!

Psalm 104

1 Let all that I am praise the LORD. O LORD my God, how great you are! You are robed with honor and majesty.
2 You are dressed in a robe of light. You stretch out the starry curtain of the heavens;
3 you lay out the rafters of your home in the rain clouds. You make the clouds your chariot; you ride upon the wings of the wind.
4 The winds are your messengers; flames of fire are your servants.
5 You placed the world on its foundation so it would never be moved.
6 You clothed the earth with floods of water, water that covered even the mountains.
7 At your command, the water fled; at the sound of your thunder, it hurried away.
8 Mountains rose and valleys sank to the level you decreed.
9 Then you set a a firm boundary for the seas, so they would never again cover the earth.

Psalm 119

9 How can a young person stay pure? By obeying your word.
10 I have tried hard to find you~don't let me wander from your commands.
11 I have hidden your word in my heart, that I might not sin against you.
12 I praise you, O LORD; teach me your decrees.
13 I have recited aloud all the regulations you have given us.
14 I have rejoiced in your laws as much as in riches.
15 I will study your commandments and reflect on your ways.
16 I will delight in your decrees and not forget your word.

Psalm 128

1 How joyful are those who fear the LORD~all who follows his ways!
2 You will enjoy the fruit of your labor. How joyful and prosperous you will be!
3 Your wife will be like a fruitful grapevine, flourishing within your home. Your children will be like vigorous young olive trees as they sit around your table.
4 That is the LORD'S blessing for those who fear him.
5 May the LORD continually bless you from Zion. May you see Jerusalem prosper as long as you live.
6 May you live to enjoy your grandchildren. May Israel have peace!

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!

Friday Favorites: 4.19.2024.

  Happy Friday, friends! I'm linking up with  Andrea  and  Erika  for today's favorite blog post of the week. How has your week been...