Friday, February 6, 2009

HaPpY fRiDaY

I am thrilled beyond words that I lasted until today. I told all my little friends @ lunch today that it was Happy Friday, and it was. And is. We tried to make plans for tonight at the last minute, but it didn't work out. Which I'm kind of glad, because it feels so nice to be able to sit here and watch our new movie in our jammies! I bought Madagascar 2 today, and as soon as Todd finishes watching one little part of Dirty Jobs, we're going to start it up.

The weather was beautiful today, and is going to be even more beautiful tomorrow. The boys are all having friends over and we're just hanging out here until we go eat at Mom's and Bill's. Graham and Drew tried to have friends over tonight to spend the night, but that didn't work either. I guess I should start to plan a little better. I did for a while, but here lately, I can't seem to get it together. That and I'm always the planner, which gets old after a while.

Anyway, I just wanted to give a quick update...I'm gonna shut this thing off and hang out with my amazing family. Love to all and Happy Friday!!!

No comments:

Good Friday Favorites, 3.29.2024.

  Happy Good Friday, friends! I'm linking up with  Andrea  and  Erika  for today's favorite blog post of the week. How has your week...