Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Wednesday

Just in case anyone was wondering...my day today was so much better. The "friend" I mentioned yesterday apologized to me. And it was a good apology. I gave her a hug and told all was forgiven, and that believe it or not, I actually really cared for her. :) I love all those kids, and I took her words yesterday very personally, although I was told not to. But I wear my heart on my sleeve, so that made it worse.

I don't have long....I just wanted to write that, but I am about to have to leave to go pick up my babies from school, then it's off to church for dinner and another night with the Music Man!

1 comment:

Rene' said...

I'm so glad you had a better day! Love ya!

Good Friday Favorites, 3.29.2024.

  Happy Good Friday, friends! I'm linking up with  Andrea  and  Erika  for today's favorite blog post of the week. How has your week...