Saturday, January 24, 2009

!*!*!*SaTuRdAy!*!*!*!

We are having such a yummy Saturday! We slept late, the boys did their own thing while we slept, we stayed in our jammies a long time, it has been a great day! We are anxiously awaiting for the cable guy to finish so we can watch our new HD!!!! I can't wait!!! Even the boys are excited!! We're gonna find a movie to watch tonight so we can check it out! Woohoo!!!

Other than that, it's been an uneventful day. The little guys went and got haircuts, and we went to the library to pay a fine and check out some more books. Isn't my life exciting??? It is freezing today, so as soon as the cable dude leaves, we're building a fire. My mom is sick so we're not eating with them tonight. :( It's been a while since I've been forced to cook on a Saturday night. Bill has totally spoiled me. I think since it's so cold outside, we're gonna have some comfort food~chicken and dumplins. Yum.

Well, I need to go make sure Jonah and Noah got into the shower~and we're gonna get back in the jammies!!! Love to all, and HaPpY sAtUrDaY!*!*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!

Friday Favorites: 4.19.2024.

  Happy Friday, friends! I'm linking up with  Andrea  and  Erika  for today's favorite blog post of the week. How has your week been...