Friday, December 12, 2008

TGIF!!!

I am thrilled beyond words that it's Friday! Only one more week of school, and I get to spend the afternoon with DADDY!!! I've missed seeing him every Friday! I am really excited about today. I didn't work yesterday b/c of that lunch...it was so much fun! We finished at 12:30 but promised not to return until AFTER 2pm. So we shopped! Well, I window shopped, but it was so much fun! I did buy a couple small Christmas presents!

Last night we had choir practice for our big service on Sunday night. We didn't leave until almost 9:30, and by that time, me and my good friend Christa, were hungry again! So we went to Chili's and had queso and salsa! Yummy!! It wasn't just food...we both decided it was food for our soul...we haven't spent any time together in forever, and it was great getting to have that time to just hang out and laugh. I love her. There is nothing better than a friend you can be yourself with. One who you tell all your secrets to, and they still love you. I hope all of you have at least one friend like that!

I have this lovely cough thing right now...I sound like a seal barking. So I'm going to go get my prescription of the magic steroid and drink me some before work today! I hope my voice sounds better tonight....I'm in an ensemble, and singing with a mic with a raspy voice is not good. Bob's already had to replace one lady b/c she had the crud.

I cannot WAIT for Sunday night! This program is going to be BEAUTIFUL. It's the story of Jesus' birth told by our kids at church. Complete with an ANGEL CHOIR. Can we say Kleenex, anyone?!?!?! Graham is singing one of the songs with a couple little girls, and they sound beautiful!! I cried when I heard him sing it Thursday night! I cannot wait...

Well, I need to run. I had a few spare minutes and wanted to write a little...hope you all have a great FRIDAY!!!!

No comments:

Good Friday Favorites, 3.29.2024.

  Happy Good Friday, friends! I'm linking up with  Andrea  and  Erika  for today's favorite blog post of the week. How has your week...