Tuesday, December 16, 2008

More Of My Exciting Life

I will be so thankful when this horrible virus leaves our family. Noah got it around 10pm last night, and went strong until 7 or 8 am this morning. I am now functioning on 2 hours of sleep. Well, the times combined may be 2 total, maybe less. He is currently passed out on the living room sofa. He's been out like a light since 8 this morning.

I really hope I don't get fired from my job. No really, I don't think I will, but someone in my house (including me) has had SOMETHING since the first week I started. I think Jonah, Noah and I are all building up our immune systems. At least I hope that's what has been wrong! Thank goodness for my comp. time! If it weren't for that, my checks would have been less.

So right now I'm sitting, waiting on yet ANOTHER load of laundry to finish washing and drying, and watching Rachel Ray. I love her. She just makes me want to go whip up something every time I watch her. I'm watching her show on NBC, not the actual Food Network show. Food Network is my fav. channel. Seriously. Anyway, I'm contemplating what I want for lunch. I'm thinking salsa and something. I'm sooooooo on a Mexican food kick right now.

There are a few things good that come out of this yucky sickness. One is that I get to have a lazy pj day. I would cuddle with Noah if he was awake, but I plan on doing some of that once he regains conscienceness. Another something is that I finished one Christmas book last night, and got halfway through another one. In case you didn't pick up on that...I was afraid to go to sleep. I was scared that once I did, he wouldn't "make it" to the bathroom or to the bowl I finally gave him. He is not the easiest child to wake up, ya know what I'm sayin'??? After today I'm going to be needing another Christmas book, AHEM PHYLLIS, so I had to resort to borrowing one of Graham and Drew's books. It looks good, it's called the 12 Dogs of Christmas. I think Graham's second grade teacher bought it for him for Christmas. It kind of reminds me of Marley & Me, that new Jennifer Anniston movie coming out. Which I want to see with the boys...the older ones. I don't think Jonah and Noah would like it. Well, at least Jonah anyway. He HATES movies, and can just barely sit through one. The thought of him having to be quiet for two hours or more puts him right to sleep about twenty minutes after those theatre lights go out. Noah, on the other hand is like Drew, and is my movie buff. Graham likes them, but only wants to watch them once. Me, Drew and Noah could watch them over and over and over and over. Get my drift?

Well, my stomach is growling and I am rambling. So I will put you out of your misery and hush. Happy Tuesday to all!

No comments:

Thankful Thursday

  Happy Thursday, friends! I'm so glad you're here today; thanks for joining in with me from time to time. If you're anything li...