Tuesday, December 2, 2008

I Love This Time of Year!!!

Tonight was our annual Christmas tree lighting ceremony on the Collierville square. We had so much fun!!! Christmas is officially on its way! This is one of the things that kicks off the start of the season for us...we have several, starting with our Christmas decorations, then this week there's the ceremony, then our parade is Friday night!! I LOVE THIS TIME OF YEAR!!! This pic was taken tonight.

We are having a great week...it's flying by, as usual. We have a lot going on this week, but it's a good one, nonetheless. I am disappointed with myself, though. I have several Christmas books I bought a while back, and I have not read them yet. I cannot believe that. Of course I don't have much spare time, either, but that's my goal for this week, to at least get through one of those.

Exciting stuff here, I know. It's late, and I'm sleepy, so I'm getting off before I excite you much more. I don't want to get you all worked up before bedtime. Love to all, and good night!!!

No comments:

Thankful Thursday

  Happy Thursday, friends! I'm so glad you're here today; thanks for joining in with me from time to time. If you're anything li...