Saturday, December 6, 2008

Football and The Fireplace

I am finished cleaning my house!!! Woohoo! And the laundry is all put away, the boy's rooms are clean, and I am sitting in my recliner watching the Bama/Gator game, warmed by the fire and screaming at the top of my lungs as Bama made their first touchdown. Shhhh. Don't tell anyone I am screaming at the tv over football. The guy threw his body through the air in order to score that TD, and he just barely made it. It was cool.

In just a little while, we're leaving to go to Zoo Lights with my dad. I'm so excited! I froze my toes off at the parade last night, so tonight I'm going to dress warmer. MUCH warmer. Long johns, Under Armour, thermal hunting socks, the works. I cannot wait.

This morning at 4:15, Todd and Graham woke up and got dressed to go hunting. I cannot believe my oldest son is old enough to participate in this. He is Todd's little buddy today. Graham didn't actually hunt, he just sat with him. He's going to start next season. Todd went and bought him one of those hunter's masks, an orange vest and a new camo coat. He was all bundled up for warmth. I think it was around 20 degrees while they sat out there. Here's a pic:


That just cracks me up. He looks like a midget. That's a lot of camo for a short little guy. They got back at around 10 this morning, and when I asked him if he liked it, his whole face just lit up. This is also the same kid who while at my dad's last year on Christmas Eve spotted a deer and said, "Man it's times like this when I wish I had a gun." Seriously. My little Graham. As I write this, he sits here on the couch cheering just as loud as Todd for his team. Roll Tide.

Well, I'm gonna go make some hot cocoa...I'll post more later probably. If you have facebook, go there and check out my new pics. Love to all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!

Thankful Thursday

  Happy Thursday, friends! I hope your week is going well. Mine is—it's actually flying right by. I will say that I wish this part would...