Tuesday, November 11, 2008

My New Job

My new temporarily full time job starts tomorrow and won't end until Dec. 19th. So, that being said, pray that I can adjust. I still have to do my home stuff, and cook, so pray that all that comes easily for me. I am excited about it ...it comes at a great time of year, so it's really a blessing.

We've enjoyed a long, long weekend. We've been very lazy. I have been soooo sleepy. This cold weather makes it hard for me to get out of bed. I will have to, though, otherwise the office will be crazy at CES!!! We've been with friends over the weekend, and we've had time alone, so it's been great. The boys are a little restless and ready for school again, if you can believe that. Especially Jonah and Noah. They stayed home on Friday, so they're really ready to see their friends again.

I had a ladies night out tonight. The family ministry leaders wife invited us all over for a Bible study and fellowship at their house. It was fun and a nice little getaway for all of us. We had a really good turnout. BUT if she invites me over again, I'll be shocked. I spilled a coke on their hardwood floor, and when we were there a few weeks ago, I knocked a decorative plate off the counter and caught it on it's way to the floor. I think the house makes me nervous. It's so pretty and perfect, and I'm like a bull in a china shop. Mom, this is where you can picture me falling thirty times on my way back to our table at the Cracker Barrel when I was 10. See? You guys damaged me for life. Ha ha, not really, but man that was pretty stinkin' funny, wasn't it???

The more nervous I get, the more stupid stuff I do. I never understood that. I felt like I had a neon sign attached to my shirt that said, "KLUTZ". I might as well have. It was still fun, though. I'll just not drink in the living areas again. Or I could take my own spillproof sippy cup. That would work good. Allright, well I've rambled enough for one night. I'll let you all know how the rest of the week goes. Love to all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!

Friday Favorites: 4.19.2024.

  Happy Friday, friends! I'm linking up with  Andrea  and  Erika  for today's favorite blog post of the week. How has your week been...