Monday, November 10, 2008

Lazy Morning

I am writing this at 8:15 Monday morning, contrary to what the time says at the bottom of this post. My little ones are still sleeping soundly on the couch upstairs. They wanted to sleep there, by the way. We didn't get home until almost one o'clock this morning...after church last night 3 of us couples from Sunday school went over to another couple's house. We ate Dominoe's thin crust pizza...Y.U.M....and sat around and watched football and talked. The kiddos had a blast.

Graham and Drew were invited over to spend the night with their son, Drew, so we left them there. Jonah and Noah wanted to stay and spend the night with Hannah, but I figured they were a tad on the young side. I didn't want to give her extra kids, either. So I think today when we meet, we're going to let the kids play for a while. They love each other, I think.

I have no idea what we are doing today, but it's beautiful outside and supposed to be really nice all day. No rain as of yet, but the high is sixty. Yay! We had a beautiful fall weekend...finally. I didn't think it would ever cool off. I may take a visit up to the attic today. I'm wanting to clean out up there and look through my Christmas stuff. It's kind of a mess, and a humble jumble of stuff. I'd like to organize it a little before I get all the Christmas stuff out. And I know we're going to get some new lights for the trees, so I may try to find all the old ones. May, I said. Or I may decide just to sit here all day, although I doubt it. Jonah and Noah will be busy playing all day, so I might as well do something productive.

On the other hand, I might call a friend and see if her and her kids want to meet at the park. It's the perfect park day and they LOVE playing at the local one. Well, whatever today finds you doing, I hope you enjoy it. Love to all!

No comments:

Thankful Thursday

  Happy Thursday, friends! I'm so glad you're here today; thanks for joining in with me from time to time. If you're anything li...