Saturday, November 1, 2008

Another Little Something Something on Marriage

Hey! I'm posting from Nana's and Big Daddy's house. As I'm writing, I'm hearing all the sounds of cooking in the background. Yummy hamburgers and hot dogs tonight~haven't had that in a while!!! I thought I'd share another post on marriage...love to all, have an incredible weekend!!!

Ten Ways to Show Respect

Do not talk down to him
Do not talk badly about him to others
Do not check behind him to make sure he did something to your standards
Do not disregard his wishes
Do not ignore his requests
Do not laugh at his mistakes
Do not make him the brunt of your jokes
Do not compare him to other men
Do not speak sarcastically or with verbal jabs
Do not roll your eyes when he makes a comment you do not agree with

And Todd, I do NOT do these things. =) Maybe the verbal jabs, but only in times when we're messing around with each other. And you do the same. Love you. Muah.

2 comments:

  1. No, i agree you don't do these things. You are an ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE WIFE!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw, thanks!!! I agree...I mean you are too!!!! I love you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!

What's Up Wednesday

  Happy Wednesday, friends! I'm joining in with  Sheaffer  and  Shay  for today's blog post. I'm going to jump right in, and the...