Tuesday, October 21, 2008

My Blog's Title

You know, my life is truly crazy. Hence the title of my blog. It has been a whirlwind weekend and past 2 days! I can't believe tomorrow is Wednesday. I am trying to get registered to take a test so that I can apply for a different job within my school. Don't worry...I'm not wanting to quit what I'm doing, it's just that everyone else really wants me to have this very different job. Good news: I can take a test and be interviewed for the position. Bad news: test is in January, and don't know if said job will be "held" for me. I figure if it's meant to be, it'll happen. If not....well, then it won't. And I'm honestly fine either way. I am happy with my little job. I'm feeling lots of pressure about it, but in a good way. It's nice to feel wanted and valued.

That said...I cannot believe it's almost Wednesday. I have been running around like a chicken with its head cut off. And it was CRAZY in the cafeteria today....we were VERY shorthanded. The good thing about that is that the time flew right by. Do you like my emphasis?? I had a very brief interview with the Boss Lady at school, then came home and got on the internet to print out all the forms I have to send in for this test.

I can't help but wonder...am I ready to work full time? I think I am. I really love being there, the only part that scares me a tad is my time management for my home life. Will I be able to work AND feed the hubby and kids AND keep the house neat and clean AND do all the laundry? Bottom line is I think I'll have to enlist everyone for help, but I really think I'll be able to manage it all. That's right...keep talking, Jen, talk yourself into it. There's a possibility that I could start working full time in February, and with the way my time flies, that'll be here before I know it. It wouldn't hurt at all if you pray for me...I can always use the extra prayer, and it'll bring me peace. I know I would love it....I just need peace about possibly giving away all my spare time. Of course the extra moolah would be nice. Wouldn't it, TODD?!?!

We'll see what happens...until then....I gotta go get my babies!!! And cook dinner!!! Then go to the PTA meeting tonight to see what Drew gets for being a top reader in his school's readathon!!! Then come home and put the sheets back on the bed, then...nevermind. I'll stop. I'm overwhelming myself. =)

1 comment:

  1. Anything you do will be fine with me. But yes some extra moolah would help some...Ilove you!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!

Thankful Thursday

  Happy Thursday, friends! I hope your week is going well. Mine is—it's actually flying right by. I will say that I wish this part would...