Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Urgent Prayer Request

In the past few days, I have found that marriages all around me are literally crumbling. I cannot even count how many. I have heard this same story again and again, it's just different people involved. Please pray for those that you know who are married, that God will protect their marriage and protect their hearts. Marriage is something so sacred to God, and the enemy is trying to destroy that. So many times in the Bible, God refers to us as His bride, and you can bet that if God loves something, satan hates it. My heart is so heavy for those that I know that are going through this.

This is also the perfect timing for the movie, Fireproof to come out. I am all about supporting this ministry that makes these movies, and I hope you will be able to see it yourself. I posted this a while back, but watch it again with me, and join me in prayer for those around you who are married. God bless.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!

Friday Favorites: 4.19.2024.

  Happy Friday, friends! I'm linking up with  Andrea  and  Erika  for today's favorite blog post of the week. How has your week been...