Wednesday, September 24, 2008

A Quick Update

I think I shared that I was applying for a job at the boys' school...maybe I didn't.  If I didn't you can call me and ask me about it.  But, yesterday I took my application down to the board of education, and they called me back yesterday afternoon for an interview today at 1:30.  I interviewed, and the man approved the principal of the boys' school for an interview with me in the morning.  So....yay!!!  I'm excited!!

As you can tell from my posts, or lack thereof, I've had a crazy busy week.  I can't really write much now, but I'll post more later.....love to all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!

Friday Favorites: 4.19.2024.

  Happy Friday, friends! I'm linking up with  Andrea  and  Erika  for today's favorite blog post of the week. How has your week been...