Sunday, September 21, 2008

A Prayer Request

I have something you can pray about this week.  There is a job opening that came up at Collierville Elementary School last week.  A friend of mine, Katie a.k.a. "the cafeteria lady" resigned from this position just Friday.  (Katie, I love calling you this...if I get this job, feel free to call me that, too!  Love you!!)  I am very interested in it!  It is very much part time, only 15 hours a week, and it means I can't do quite as much with their classrooms, but I've prayed about it, I've talked to Todd, and I've talked to the boys and it just seems logical.  This could lead to other job openings down the road.  I'd already decided that I would find a job next year when Jonah and Noah are in the first grade, but since this one came along, I jumped on it.  

I feel that I should start the process by filling out an application and being interviewed, if it's meant to be, I figure I'll get the position.  If it's not meant to be, I have prayed that God will shut all the doors.  So far, every door is standing wide open.  So, say a prayer for me this week...I have doubts that maybe I shouldn't do this yet with the little ones only being in kindergarten, but then I think of all the positives, and they far outweigh the bad.  Just pray for my peace of mind.  Well, we're about to leave for church, I thought I would just throw this out there for all of you to start thinking about.  I have to go for now....love to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!

Friday Favorites: 4.19.2024.

  Happy Friday, friends! I'm linking up with  Andrea  and  Erika  for today's favorite blog post of the week. How has your week been...