Monday, September 15, 2008

A New Thing...

In case you are unable to hear for yourself, you will now hear music when you visit my blog.  If you don't like it, just mute it, or you can scroll down on my playlist and see if you find another more suitable song for you.  These are some of my most favorite songs, and they are a great way to enter into praise!!!  Unless you're at work, then I would not recommend that.  They'll think those pentecostal people are at it again!!!  Lol!  I will keep adding songs, and hopefully you'll enjoy them.  Love to all....I LOVE BLOGGING, in case you didn't know that.  Thanks, Tracy, for getting me hooked.  

4 comments:

  1. I don't hear any music. I turned my speakers way up. Maybe on your next blog I will. Were you talking to Tracy Goodwin or Simmons?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodwin. Hmmm, you have to give it a minute. Try it again. Your anti-virus software may not let you b/c it's a site you probably don't ever go to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, chickey!! Me too! You too can add it to your blog.....=) Cannot wait for our night out!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!

Friday Favorites: 4.19.2024.

  Happy Friday, friends! I'm linking up with  Andrea  and  Erika  for today's favorite blog post of the week. How has your week been...