Tuesday, August 12, 2008

While Graham and Drew are Away...

I decided to take pictures of Jonah and Noah doing their favorite activity: playing on the car rug!!! This was a Christmas present from Nana and Big Daddy for Graham and Drew when they were 2 and 3 years old, if that's any indication of how old this thing is. Talk about getting their money's worth! This is their most favorite thing in the whole wide world!






I got in trouble this morning! I dropped off Graham and Drew in a "no no" spot, and a police officer came over and talked to me. I apologized and promised to find another spot tomorrow morning. I chose to not go off on him like I did the other officer at the end of last year. I am so embarrassed I did that! We had a better morning today...yesterday was great, it's just that the kids woke up too early. Before 7 is too early. Today it was close to 7:15 when they started coming downstairs. I definitely like that time better than 6:30! I need my quiet time before I start dealing with the day!

Jonah and Noah have a friend coming over today, Bradley, and they are so excited! His mom is the "cafeteria lady" at Collierville Elementary, as I like to call her. And tomorrow, they're having their last play date with Andy before school starts. He went to school today, so they're spending the day together tomorrow.

Well, I'm off to do fun household stuff....more later.

No comments:

Good Friday Favorites, 3.29.2024.

  Happy Good Friday, friends! I'm linking up with  Andrea  and  Erika  for today's favorite blog post of the week. How has your week...