Thursday, August 7, 2008

Possible Upcoming Movie or Television Series

This is a clip of a possible upcoming movie or t.v. series based on Karen Kingsbury's Baxter family books, the first series, Redemption. I have cried my way through all these books...there are more following this series, and if you never read anything else in your entire life, I recommend that you read these! They are literally life changing...I cried reading them because they're touching, and sad sometimes. BUT God's grace always shines through at the end of each book, and we're a little more enlightened about the redemption He extends to us. Pray that this movie or t.v. series comes to life,we truly need more movies or shows like this! I have pretty much given up on watching t.v. at night with my children...you can't nowadays, unless it's a game show, which they like, but I would love for them to get caught up in a story like this. Please join me in praying!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!

a day in the life post on a Tuesday

  Happy Tuesday, friends! I'm taking notes from Joanne and Maria ; I decided to write my version of a day in the life post. This will h...