Sunday, July 6, 2008

To Be Continued

The cute blog was having technical difficulties, and was impossible to read. I will change it back to the cute one once it's back up and running.

Oh, and an update on Todd...he did not pass the test today (Sunday). He's o.k. with it for several reasons, but mainly because in not even two weeks time, he has lost weight, and gotten on track with getting in shape. He went today and gave it his all, but God has something else in store for him, something even better, I'm sure. What happens now, you ask? Well, he leaves to go to camp with the boys tomorrow, and won't be back until Friday. He will be giving his hard~worked body a rest during the next five days. Well, as much rest as he can, since camp is nothing but tons of land on tons of hills. Once back to his normal schedule, he will continue training. Just not as much in such a short time.

Thank you to all of you prayed for him today, he felt it. We had people EVERYWHERE praying for him...people in Tennessee, Missouri, Texas, Arizona, Florida, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Alabama, you name it, if we knew someone there, they were praying! It was cool...we both sat and cried this morning over all the support and love he's gotten from his friends and family. We love you all, and thank God that we have you in our lives.

2 comments:

  1. Why did I get a pretty red background with stars and a blue ribbon and Wiley didn't get it?
    I'm glad to hear that Todd is doing okay and accepting it as God as something better! We agree with him and will keep praying for that something better to come.

    ReplyDelete
  2. technical difficulties...bear with me, I'll get it fixed!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!

Thankful Thursday

  Happy Thursday, friends! I hope your week is going well. Mine is—it's actually flying right by. I will say that I wish this part would...