Saturday, July 19, 2008

Mamma Mia!

My mom, sister Trish and I went out last night. We had a really fun 'Girls Night Out'. It was also very expensive and will be a while before we do that much again. It's ridiculous how much movies cost now...$9 at our local cinema. As my mom said, you can buy the movie for that price! Which is a great idea...and which is also why Todd and I started getting movies from Netflix. We love us some netflix movies! It's become our new thing.


The night before last, we took the boys to see WallE. Call me crazy, but I was disappointed. I mean, it was cute because Disney and Pixar made it, but seriously. Bob went with us, and him and Todd said the whole dialogue consisted of "Walle". "Eva". And they were right.
Anyway, back to my fun girls night out. We ate dinner at Longhorn, oh my GRACIOUS, I have NEVER had a steak that good. I haven't had red meat in a while (last time was when Big Daddy fixed his boys steak), so I devoured it, needless to say. After dinner we walked around Pier 1...they have cute stuff. Made me want new dishes and new wicker furniture, which is why I don't go in there, but it was fun.


After that we went and saw the cutest movie...Mamma Mia! It was really good, it was a musical, which I absolutely love! The main people were Pierce Brosnan and Meryl Streep. It got on my sister's nerves (she's not into musicals, I think), but Mom and I loved it. It was filmed in Greece, so now I want to go there. See a pattern here? I want things I see! Seriously, I would love to go to Greece. I mean, who wouldn't want to travel to a place with turquoise water???
For now, I'll have to live vicariously.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!

Friday Favorites: 4.19.2024.

  Happy Friday, friends! I'm linking up with  Andrea  and  Erika  for today's favorite blog post of the week. How has your week been...