Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Sounds

I am loving our summer break. We've slept in 'till 8 every morning (sorry, Todd, I will TRY to get up and make your lunch at least once this week!), we've relaxed, we've spent time in the water, at the park, and in general, we've just had some fun.

While I am writing this, I am listening to my boys play museum. This is a new one for them. When I asked them what that was, they told me they had set up some marbles to view. They're charging 5 cents to enter, and you have to be the age of 5. Drew also gave me a lucky marble to keep forever. I told him I would. =)

It's kind of rainy here today, so we're hanging out at home for a while so I can do some light housework (laundry and mopping the wood floor clean of Andy's paw prints), then if it's not raining after lunch, we're heading to the park again. Hopefully our friends are meeting us there.

Well, I don't have much to say...I just had to write about what they were playing. You never know what they're going to come up with next. One thing is certain: there is NEVER a boring moment in our house. Until next time, goodbye.

No comments:

Thankful Thursday

  Happy Thursday, friends! I'm so glad you're here today; thanks for joining in with me from time to time. If you're anything li...