Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Update on the house stuff

Praise God I am seeing the light at the end of the long tunnel we've been down! The painter is coming tomorrow and the next day and he will be finished painting!!! Friday will be a break for Jonah, Noah and me...which means we can visit with Pappaw! Monday they're coming to tear up all the linoleum in the kitchen, to pull up the wood by the old, leaky back door we used to have, and to build up the floor they tore up last week. From what the man said, Tuesday they will lay down the new kitchen floor, Wednesday they will start in the living room, and from there finish the rest. Hopefully by Friday!!! I WILL BE SO GLAD TO HAVE MY HOUSE BACK IN ORDER!!!! Graham and Drew came home to a horrendous mess yesterday afternoon, and with eyes wide said they would be so glad to have a clean house again. I'd gone to the grocery store, and putting up the groceries consisted of putting the bags on the floor, with the stuff still in them, and putting the rest in our new pantry....which just so happens to be my kitchen table. I thought that was funny...it's even getting to them!

Oh, and once again, they made it home without being snatched. They said getting to school was hard, since it's mostly uphill, but coming back was a breeze and they were in my driveway at 4:06. They get out at 4:00, if that tells you the difference. I will be driving them tomorrow since they're predicting thunderstorms, but they'll be back to bike riders on Thursday. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!

Friday Favorites, 4.26.2024.

  Happy Friday, friends! I'm linking up with  Andrea  and  Erika  for today's favorite blog post of the week. How has your week been...