Wednesday, April 9, 2008

I've got sunshine on a cloudy day!

Every time I am around my friend, Sunny, I start humming this song. And now every time I am in my newly painted kitchen, I will start singing this song. The new color I picked out for the kitchen is called Lemon Poppy Seed. Very un~Jennifer. I really could not find anything else that I liked any better, and I figured I could use some more Sunshine in my life. So, now my kitchen screams SUNSHINE! It is VERY bright and VERY bold! I love it!! Well, I'm not very chatty tonight, and I just wanted to share the fact that I love the smell of freshly painted walls! Good night!

1 comment:

  1. I assume that means it's yellow, right? I love yellow kitchens. In fact, I have one myself! It's such a bright and happy color. It hasn't made me want to cook any more than I did before, but at least I'm happy surrounded by all that yellow.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!

Friday Favorites: 4.19.2024.

  Happy Friday, friends! I'm linking up with  Andrea  and  Erika  for today's favorite blog post of the week. How has your week been...