Monday, March 24, 2008

Something Really Cool!!!

I love to read ~duh. But I love to read Christian fiction. Another duh. I recently completed all the books written by Robin Jones Gunn. If you haven't read her, check her out. One night I was bored, the kids were in bed, and I was on the Internet. I went to her website and checked to see if she had anything new coming out. While I was there, I saw that you could sign up to receive her newsletter. I also love to read about the people who write the books I love. So, just as a thank you, keep up the work kind of thing, I sent her an email. I never expected for her to write me back! This is what I wrote, and what she sent back to me!

Hi Jennifer,

Thanks so much for emailing me! You must be a very, very busy mom with those 4 boys. :) I'm thrilled that you took the time to send me a note. I'm so happy to hear how much fun you are having re-reading the Christy books. Thanks for keeping your eye out for that teen girl who might need to read these stories. God is going to use you to work in her life!

God bless you and your family too!

Warmly,

Robin
www.robingunn.com

Okay, well what I wrote didn't come out, but I just thanked her for her writing, and asked her to please keep it up. You get the drift.

Isn't that cool?!?! Such a busy lady, yet taking the time to connect with her readers. Crazy. Hope you all had a great Monday! Mine just got a whole lot better!

1 comment:

Jodie Wolfe said...

I just wanted to thank you for your sweet comment on my blog. It meant a lot to me. Thank you for being an encouragement. God bless!

Good Friday Favorites, 3.29.2024.

  Happy Good Friday, friends! I'm linking up with  Andrea  and  Erika  for today's favorite blog post of the week. How has your week...