Monday, February 25, 2008

Spring Fever!

I am so ready for Spring!!! It's gorgeous today, and it actually feels really good outside. This is only a tease, though, tomorrow we're back to cold weather. :( We had an awesome weekend, once again! And church was really good yesterday, especially last night. The youth group led the service, and the music was good, the preaching was good, but the altar time afterwards was what made it. Really powerful. I feel God stirring up something in me, and I don't really know what it is. Like He wants me to do something, but I don't know what. I keep on feeling this, and actually have been having this feeling for almost a year now. Weird and hard to explain.

I cannot wait until May!!! My wonderful husband bought us tickets to see Casting Crowns, my all time favorite group. I am so excited!!! I'm also excited about our date night coming up this Friday night. The boys are spending the night with Mimi and Papa and going to the Fire Museum with them on Saturday, so we get all kinds of time together!

I'm in the middle of planning birthday parties for all the boys. Jonah and Noah are having a pajama party on Friday night, March 7th, and you are all invited. I won't necessarily feed everyone, but we will have lots of cake and ice cream. Andy and Holly are spending the night after the party. They wanted more kids to spend the night, but they don't understand that sleepovers usually don't happen until you're in kindergarten. But their older brothers do it, therefore, they want to do it! I know that Andy can spend the night, and he'll be fine. The same goes for them at his house.

Graham and Drew are having their first all boys party. They're both having sleepovers. With lots and lots of friends. You may want to start praying for me and my nerves now. As of right now, Graham is having 5 friends over. Jesus help me. I hope nobody gets hurt! I'm not sure where they're all going to be sleeping...probably some in the office, some in their room. Drew is having the same, with the same amount of boys. Maybe one less. One of them may not come because I'm not sure my nerves can handle him. He came over Sat. for a couple hours, and we took him home early, he was getting on my and Drew's nerves so bad. Yes, even Drew said, "Mom, he's getting on my nerves." Hmmm, what does that tell you?!

O.k. well, I'm off to finish cleaning and to put myself together before I go and pick the boys up from school. More tomorrow.

No comments:

Thankful Thursday

  Happy Thursday, friends! I'm so glad you're here today; thanks for joining in with me from time to time. If you're anything li...