Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Happy Week?

All my happiness flew out the window. Well, not really, but Noah is obviously feeling much better. He and Jonah are fighting like cats and dogs. Yup, today, we need some outside time. As in outside the walls of this house. I can only hope they don't fight their way through my meeting in one hour.

I've already heard, "Noah, I'm gonna go tell Mom" at least five times since Graham and Drew went to school an hour ago. You can always judge what kind of day you're going to have by whether or not you hear that phrase. And how many times you hear it!

Alright, all complaining will cease for now. Even on my worst day with bunches of kids and animals surrounding me, I would not trade places with anyone else in this whole world. I am exactly where God wants me to be, and I am so thankful that I'm able to stay home. Thanks to my awesome, hard working hubby! And speaking of awesome hubbies...I'm still enjoying my valentine's gifts from him! In years past, we haven't really celebrated this day. I am one that tends to think (and he agrees) that every day should be like valentine's day. He is so sweet, and will bring me flowers "just because" on any given day. He even did it one time when his parents were here. Go, Todd! Way to make them proud of how they raised you!

I said all that to say, I really wasn't expecting anything, and I not only got a dozen gorgeous roses, I also got a really pretty bracelet I'd been wanting. He did good! My roses are starting to wither, but I'm not ready to throw them away yet. Maybe tomorrow. I hate throwing flowers away...but I know there will be more where they came from! Love to all, and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!

What's Up Wednesday

  Happy Wednesday, friends! I'm joining in with  Sheaffer  and  Shay  for today's blog post. I'm going to jump right in, and the...