Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Happy Wednesday!

I am so glad this week is almost over! It's sad to think that I wish my weeks away by counting down till Friday's with my dad, and weekends with family and friends. I live for the weekends, when we're all home together, not having to be anywhere on time (except church, but that's a given), and just enjoying our time together. I have a lot of fun being the mom of 4 boys. God has truly blessed me.

Yesterday, Sunny and I took the boys to see Diego at Barnes and Noble. It was something I'd gotten an email about, and I figured they'd love getting to see him, so off we went. Diego turned out to be just a Mexican guy. I expected some guy in a Diego costume (like Mickey Mouse, I guess), and when we saw this guy walking in WITH HIS BODYGUARDS, Sunny and I just looked at each other and died laughing. I mean, do they think something is going to happen to this dude? It was pretty funny.

I put Jonah's and Noah's name in for a drawing of a prize, and Jonah won!!! He won 4 tickets to see Go Diego, Live! Looks like I'm going to have another little lucky duck, just like Graham. One problem with the tickets...they're for Friday night, and Todd and I had already bought tickets for us all to go see the Go Fish concert. Jonah and Noah said they wanted to see Go Diego, instead, so while Todd and I take Graham and Drew to the concert, Mimi and Papa are taking Jonah and Noah to see Go Diego at the Orpheum. They're all spending the night with them on Friday night so they can go to the Fireman's Museum on Saturday, so we'll meet up after all the shows are done. We have got one busy weekend ahead. Personally, I'm looking forward to Go Fish! I love their music, and Jonathan Schaade and I already said that we didn't care who saw us, we would be dancing at our seats! He's the kids interim pastor at our church, for anyone who does not know him.

We had an awesome day yesterday, though. We ended up staying with Sunny and Andy all day, so of course, Jonah and Noah loved that. They're with Mimi this morning. I have a couple meetings I have to go to today, child~free. She willingly agreed to let them come and spend the day with her. Mimi, if you're reading this, don't spoil them too much. I'm just joking, they LOVE coming and spending time with you. They were really excited about it this morning, so I hope you all have a fun day. I'll post more later, hopefully with some news about my meeting at school this morning. Let's just say, I am one proud Mama. Of all my boys. They are God's gift to me.

No comments:

Good Friday Favorites, 3.29.2024.

  Happy Good Friday, friends! I'm linking up with  Andrea  and  Erika  for today's favorite blog post of the week. How has your week...