Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Report card time!

Well, we got report cards today, and I had to express how proud I am of my boys. They try very hard in school, and all their efforts pay off!

Graham~all A's with G in penmanship for the avg. semester
Drew~all A's with an E in penmanship for the avg. semester

It's funny, their grades are always identical! Usually, one will get an E and the other a G, but they always swap. So this time, Go Drew! I knew his handwriting was better than chicken scratch! He had to redo part of his homework last night, his writing was so bad! I knew he had it in him!

2 comments:

  1. I am such a proud aunt! You rock Graham and Drew! I love you guys!

    Aunt Tracy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!

What's Up Wednesday

  Happy Wednesday, friends! I'm joining in with  Sheaffer  and  Shay  for today's blog post. I'm going to jump right in, and the...