Monday, January 14, 2008

Funny Story Of The Day

I was walking back upstairs to tell the boys that I loved them, and I walked in on Drew and Graham talking. They didn't know I was there, so I hung back, listening in on what they said. Graham was saying, "...he's cheating on her." Drew then asked, "What does that mean? What is cheating?" , to which Graham answered, "you know, when you like two girls, you're cheating on both of them." Stifling my laughter, I heard Drew say, "you're cheating on MADISON?!" (Madison Bailey just so happens to be the cutest girl in all of third grade, and she's won the affection of my darling oldest son). Graham replied, "I guess I am because I like Madison AND Alexandra."
Be still my heart, these years are approaching very fast, and I'm not sure how I feel about that. I guess we'll be having a "chat" about this tomorrow. Good night!

No comments:

Thankful Thursday

  Happy Thursday, friends! I'm so glad you're here today; thanks for joining in with me from time to time. If you're anything li...