Friday, January 18, 2008

Daddy

Okay, well, it's my second most favorite day of the week, Friday, and I'm getting in my much needed Daddy~time. I love all our Fridays! For anyone who doesn't know, I spend every Friday with him because he's 20% retired, as he likes to say. And he chooses to spend that one day with me, his baby girl! Aren't I blessed?!?! Can you tell I'm STILL a daddy's girl?
Jonah and Noah are running and riding on their John Deere tractors as I write this. They've re~discovered their love of these. They've been in their room for a long time, but this week brought them back down.
We've had craziness this week! I'm glad school's out and that this is a long weekend. We need the rest! I think I may actually be child free on Sunday night. Graham and Drew are going to a sleep over, and Jonah and Noah may be spending the night with the much loved Andy. I really want to go see a movie..we may go to a late one if we can manage them all being gone at the same time! I want to see 27 Dresses...I think it comes out this weekend.
On Monday, my sister and I, along with all the kids in my church, are going to this place called Incredible Pizza. I hear it's loads of fun (I pray it's NOTHING like Chuck E. Cheese!!!), and it's all indoor. So even in the rain or cold, you can still go and expel all that pent up energy. The boys are excited, and I must admit that I am too. I'll probably have a migraine by the time I leave, but at least they will have had a fun day!
Hope you all have a fun weekend!

No comments:

Thankful Thursday

  Happy Thursday, friends! I'm so glad you're here today; thanks for joining in with me from time to time. If you're anything li...