Thursday, February 9, 2023

Fashion Files, 2.9.23

Happy Thursday, and here's another bonus post that I am linking up with this morning! Kellyann is one of the hosts for Fashion Files each week, so I thought I'd link up with her once again. 


Here was Sunday's church outfit. I sang on praise team and went with the column look. I love the mocha color of this sweater!




And then later on, I changed for a date night. I love my new headband from Old Navy!





This was Monday's outfit. I work at an elementary school, and on this day I went with royal blue pants and my favorite gray and white striped poncho. 




Tuesday I wore another favorite outfit, because I wanted to be comfy. It was warm here on this day!




On Wednesday, I wore this pale pink cardigan with a gray tee underneath and almost melted from how hot I was. 




And I'm wearing this fun and bright outfit today! My shirt is a slouchy boyfriend type button down shirt from Old Navy in the Kelly green color. It's new from Old Navy!





My jeans are old and from the brand West Bound (I buy this brand at Dillatds), but I love the kick pleat thing and the fitted look on me. All of my shoes are the Hey Dudes brand, and the black flats are Naturalizer. My gold heart earrings are older from Amazon, but here is a link for them now. My glasses are readers in the 1.5 strength, also from Amazon and here's a link for those as well


What have you been wearing and loving lately? Love to all!

3 comments:

  1. Ascott- thank you! I love that color combination as well. I was going to wear it with black leggings today, but I had to wash them, so I went with jeans. I love black pants, though and wear them the most. They're the most comfy pants I own! Thanks for stopping by and for the advice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was not sure about headbands coming back into style, but then I got a sparkly one for the holidays and now I think I might need one or two for everyday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wendy, I wasn't either and I definitely didn't think it would work on me, but I love the one I bought! My son's girlfriend gave me heads up to wear it and that it looked good. 🤣

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!

Share Your Shelf!

  Happy Thursday and bonus post day, friends! I'm joining up with Joanne , Tanya , and Marilyn to talk about the great books I read thi...