Tuesday, July 5, 2022

Prime Purchases- July



It's a double post kind of Tuesday and I'm joining in with Tanya for this monthly blog post. Click on each picture and you'll be re-directed to Amazon.


I have a new summer lotion that's my favorite. This stuff smells incredible and is a light and whipped texture, but somehow also moisturizes really well. I used to go to Bath & Body Works for all my lotion, but thanks to bloggers and Instagram, I have found some brands that are new to me and way better. 




I also bought this  Aveeno body wash. (I'm not sure why the picture won't download, but click the link.)


And as boring as that sounds, other than some replacements, that's all I bought in June. The replacements I buy are things like shampoo and conditioner for all of us, socks for Jonah and Noah, and the makeup I run out of sometimes. I also buy a book for my Kindle occasionally, and I use Kindle Unlimited all the time. 


What's something you've bought and loved lately? I'd love to hear about it! Thanks for reading my blog, friends. Love to all. 

6 comments:

  1. You did really well! I think I would like that lotion, but I am making myself use up what I have first! I am currently using Trader Joe's coconut body butter and I really like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm definitely going to add the lotion to my cart. I love a tropical scent! Thanks so much for linking up with Prime Purchases! Tanya - The Other Side of the Road

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy, I thought so too! I spend way too much money there sometimes. I do the same thing and make myself finish one thing before buying another. You should give it a try when you empty the one you're currently using!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for always hosting us, Tanya! I think you'll love it as much as me. ❤

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally checking out that lotion!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!

Share Your Shelf!

  Happy Thursday and bonus post day, friends! I'm joining up with Joanne , Tanya , and Marilyn to talk about the great books I read thi...