Tuesday, February 2, 2021

January Prime Purchases

 


Happy Tuesday, friends. I'm linking up with Tanya from The Other Side of the Road once again for this Amazon Prime purchases link-up.

I'll jump right in with a purchase I make frequently—these black Papermate Flair felt tip pens. They're a much better price when I buy them on Amazon and are pretty much the only pens I use. 

I purchased three books last month—two for me and one for a gift. 

Loving Your Actual Neighbor is the first book I purchased and it is so, so good. I'm going really slowly through it, because there is so much that I don't want to rush. 

I purchased and read Winter Storms, by Elin Hilderbrand and loved the book.

The last book I purchased is this devotional by Sally Clarkson and I bought it for one of my best friends.

I bought Noah these pants that he needed because his old ones were too short and he seems to love these by the Amazon Basics brand. (I bought my dad two of the vests in the same brand for Christmas and he loves those too.)

Lastly, my subscription for the conditioner I use came in on Friday. It's a much better price on Amazon and it seems to work well with my curly hair. 

After Christmas, it was a pretty easy month and aside from those books that I bought, I'm trying to keep my purchases down, because it is all too easy to pick up my phone to place a really quick order. I'd love to hear what you recently bought from Amazon! Do share, please. 

Thanks for reading my blog! Love to all. 

6 comments:

Debbie said...

Hi Jennifer!
I am glad to see someone else who was buying stuff in January :)

Last week I had laryngitis and forced myself to stay home the entire week. I had plenty of time on my hands to finally do some small decorating projects, so I ordered new towels for each bathroom, some new curtains for the bedroom and a new rug and curtain set for my office. I also ordered 3 new books! Needless to say...February will be a "no spend" (or who am I kidding) at least a "slow down spending" month!

Carrie said...

I have Loving my Actual Life on my reading list per your previous recommendation.

Jennifer Goodwin said...

Debbie- Those things sound so fun! I recently bought some towels from a store we have here near Memphis called Home Centric and the guys in my life almost fight over them. I only bought two, so I'll be going back for more. Who would think that towels make such a huge difference? Mine are all so old. I got a new rug too, for our living room and love it as well. I hope to also slow down in my shopping in February, since I don't foresee us needing anything major, though two weeks ago we had to buy a new washing machine, so who knows? Here's to hoping! Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!

Jennifer Goodwin said...

Carrie- I'm so glad! I think everyone should read this book. I just now made my way into chapter two because I don't pick it up everyday. I've underlined so much! Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day.

Shooting Stars Mag said...

I've definitely bought a few books for myself recently too!!

-Lauren
www.shootingstarsmag.net

Tanya said...

I love Sally Clarkson, so I need to check out that devotional. Love Flair pens too! Thanks for linking up with Prime Purchases! Tanya - The Other Side of the Road

Thankful Thursday

  Happy Thursday, friends! I'm so glad you're here today; thanks for joining in with me from time to time. If you're anything li...