Friday, January 15, 2021

Friday Favorites 1.15.21



Happy Friday, friends! I'm linking up with Erica from A Little Bit of Everything and Andrea from Momfessionals for this weekly blog post.

I thought I'd kick off with one of my favorite posts to look back on—

LOOK HOW CUTE. It's shocking to me that these guys are turning eighteen in just a few weeks (8, to be exact) and graduating from high school.

Winter is my favorite. Well, maybe it's my second favorite, but I really do love this season. I love everything about it—cool air, dreary days, early nights, fires, cozying up with blankets and a cup of something hot. 


I finished my new favorite series of books, The Winter Street series by Elin Hilderbrand and now I'm stuck in a rut until I find something else to love. (I've read six books this month alone.) Reading is my favorite!


Christa is one of my favorite people and best friends, so Tuesday was fun for us because we had lunch together! We took this picture only because we were twins from our heart shaped jewelry to purple sweaters, dark jeans and jewel toned scarves. 

Another favorite from the week was when I got to have lunch with my friend Teresa. I haven't gotten to catch up with her in forever it seems. 

Since I'm on a theme with friends, yet another favorite moment was Wednesday night when I got to catch up with my friends from church who make up the writing team. We missed our Barbee, but we were together again on Thursday for a meeting and then we all had lunch together. I NEVER do things like that three days in a row! 



One of my favorite posts this week was my second post of the day on Wednesday, where I wrote about coffee and the area I keep all our coffee/hot chocolate things in our kitchen.



I spruced up this little area on Wednesday morning. My new coffee and Jesus sign is my favorite.


I posted this on Instagram yesterday and said that life is too short to keep reading only mediocre books, so I quit the book I'd been reading and traded it for this one above. I can already tell it's going to be one of my favorite books, one that I'll probably go back to time and again. She has other books that I plan to check out after I finish this one.

Thursday night was my favorite night of dinner this week, because we were all home together. Then one of my bonus sons' came over and I fed him and sat and caught up with him while he ate dinner. I love that their friends feel so comfortable here at our home and that when they leave, they all say, "Bye, love you". I was born to be a wife and mom to many and I always feel the happiest when my house is full of their friends. 

How was your week? 

Thanks for reading my blog! Love to all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!

Friday Favorites, 4.26.2024.

  Happy Friday, friends! I'm linking up with  Andrea  and  Erika  for today's favorite blog post of the week. How has your week been...