Thursday, October 8, 2020

Life Lately & Pictures From my Phone

Happy Thursday, friends! I thought I'd share a little of what my week has looked like usig pictures from my phone. I'm starting with most recent.


I love Wednesdays! Our Bible study time is so sweet and I am loving the new ladies that I lead in small groups. I attend both morning and evening of that day and lead a small group each time. I love the small group time because it allows us to get to know people we otherwise wouldn't get to know. It's a blend of ages, too, which I also love. Our time of discussion yesterday was particularly sweet and my sweet friend Barbee taught. 

After Bible study I came home and ate a bowl of taco soup for lunch, then settled here to put my feet up for a bit and to watch a Hallmark movie.

I don't know why, but Wednesdays exhaust me. I spend a lot of time studying and praying for that whole day each week, so this is what most Wednesday afternoons look like! After last night's Bible study, my friends and I went to Freddy's to eat dinner and catch up—we haven't done that since pre-Covid! It was so good to feel so normal last night.


My sweet kitty loves to be where I am. She was sitting on the bench at the kitchen table with me Tuesday as I had my quiet time.


I made dinner Tuesday night and then was here alone, so this was me afterward having a cup of coffee and watching another Hallmark movie. (Tis the season.)


This picture makes me laugh. On Monday I went to grocery shop and the hand sanitizer bottle and I had a little tussle and this was the result. It was all over me and the ceiling of my car! It dried, thankfully and didn't leave marks.


I was at my friend's house Monday night making myself a cup of coffee and this was right by her coffee pot. I took a picture, because I love it and hope to make one similar for our home. 


She gave me this book to read, which I thought was so sweet! I have started it and it is really good. It's all about Kathie Lee's Holy Land trips that she has taken both recently and long ago. She gives insight into Scripture and the rabbi mentioned explains what certain phrases that have been interpreted wrong in the English language really mean. 


When I came home from Bible study, this was where I found the dogs and my husband and sons. Crash loves to guard his people from the edge of the deck and he could sit out there all night long! He was not ready to come in when we came inside and finally did so begrudgingly. 

That's about all I've got from the week so far. How's your week been? I'll see you back here tomorrow for Friday Favorites. Thanks for reading! Love to all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!

Friday Favorites: 4.19.2024.

  Happy Friday, friends! I'm linking up with  Andrea  and  Erika  for today's favorite blog post of the week. How has your week been...