Friday, October 23, 2020

Friday Favorites

 


Happy Friday, friends! I'm linking up with Andrea from Momfessionals for this blog post. 

The first part of my week was spent in Colorado and on Thursday, I posted a giant blog post all about our sisters trip. Just go to the post below this one to read it, if you haven't and want to do so, but sister time is my favorite time! We had a blast and I was sad to say goodbye to everyone on Monday/Tuesday. Here are some of my favorite highlights from the trip.


My niece Erika has TWO sets of twin girls! In this picture above are Maci (left) and Madi, and below are Kylie (left) and Kinsley.



Debi and I are in this picture above, Trish and I in the one below and in that last one is Lisa and me. 



Favorite trip, favorite people and fun times! 

It was life back to normal on Wednesday and I was at church that morning bright and early for Bible study. 


We offer the same study on both Wednesday mornings and nights and in the morning option, we always have a short time of worship. This was the three of us who sang this week—Meagan (on the right) and I always sing for this, but this week, Sandra joined us for the song I picked. We sang Is He Worthy by Chris Tomlin. These are a couple of my favorite people! And it's always an honor to be able to help lead in worship any way and any time. 

Yesterday was a favorite day as well, because after I picked up my groceries, I stayed home. Y'all know that's my favorite. I cleaned out the pantry and the fridge and talked to my friend about a couple of things I'm helping her with, then I sat and watched a Hallmark movie. 

Today is a repeat of yesterday. My dad isn't coming over today, so though I'll miss him, I'm glad for a day to catch up on laundry and other things around the house. I have no idea what the plans are for the weekend, but I know what we'll be eating for dinner and I'm considering that a win. 


Lastly, I posted this verse yesterday because I have prayed it so much lately over people who have asked me to pray for them. I've even prayed this over someone I don't know, but who I know about as he and his family walk through a very difficult time right now. (I know of him through a Bible study I participate in.) I've experienced this verse to be true in my life, but if I neglect time with Jesus, I don't feel Him close by. When we come close to Him, He comes close to us. I just feel like someone may need to hear that today. When things are going crazy in your life, examine your quiet time. I've experienced it before myself and I know I will again someday, but it's never too late to pick up right where we left off. 

Thanks for reading! Love to all. 


2 comments:

Tanya said...

That's so fun (and unique) that your niece has two sets of twins. Have a wonderful weekend! Tanya - The Other Side of the Road

Jennifer Goodwin said...

Isn't it?! They are so much fun. Thanks, you too!

Thankful Thursday

  Happy Thursday, friends! I'm so glad you're here today; thanks for joining in with me from time to time. If you're anything li...