Friday, July 13, 2018

Friday Favorites


Happy Friday, friends!  I'm linking up with Andrea at Momfessionals for this blog post. 

I thought I'd share a few favorites this week that are a little different. 

I'll start with an incredible book by one of my favorite authors. 


This book just keeps getting better.  I've just not been making time to read.  I'm halfway through it now, thanks to a good wait at a doctor's office yesterday and the fact that I read a lot last night while my hubby watched a show on Hulu.

Next up is what I use to read the bible chronologically each day.  There are several different chronological reading plans, but this is the one the women at my church are using.


I've been in Psalm all week, and I LOVE EVERY DAY OF READING.  It's been so good and very timely.

Speaking of Psalm...


Oh, I love this verse.  I saw this on Instagram yesterday from Sweet Blessings Shannon and borrowed it.

Favorite cute image on the internet all week:


 I reposted this from Country Living Magazine.  "Stand tall, wear a crown, and be sweet on the inside."

I shared this with my ninth grade community group girls because I loved it so much.

One of my favorite Timehop memories from this week:


We had been up for more than twenty four hours on this particular night and after she got the grumpies out, she crossed over into delirium and I was little scared of her.  We were at high school beach camp with a bunch of students (as in thousands in the city of Daytona Beach) and we were roomies and bed buddies.  I still feel sorry for the poor teenage girls who shared our room.  We were beyond exhausted all week, but MAN.  We had fun.

This is so random, but my sister Debi shared this with us a couple of weeks ago when she went on a weekend getaway with her hubby. 


I can't even take all that gorgeous landscape around them, but this is the BEST picture of them and I might have printed it out. 

We all think it should be their empty nesters' Christmas card this year.

I'll end with two last pictures.  I took these pictures on Sunday to share with my friend Amy.  We had met for about an hour on Friday of last week and I was telling her about the greatest marriage advice I've ever heard.  It all came from my friend Sunday's mom, Mrs. Teresa.  I  took a picture of the inside covers of her bible and copied all that she had written inside my own bible.



I thought someone else might need to read this too.  Excuse the lighting, I was at my church and it was this color before the service started. 

Well, I need to run!  My dad will be here soon and I have laundry calling.  Thanks for reading!  Love to all. 

No comments:

Thankful Thursday

  Happy Thursday, friends! I'm so glad you're here today; thanks for joining in with me from time to time. If you're anything li...