Monday, December 4, 2017

the weekend and #mycozywinterhome


This was me, on Friday, when my favorite month of all finally came to be.  Hello, Love.  [Me, saying hello to December.]

I seriously love this month, and all that takes place.  I love it so much that as more and more of the month goes by, I get a little sadder each day. 

Also, do you follow One Small Thing on Instagram?  You should, if not.  It's Hoda Kotb's second account.  That where I got this image from.

Friday night was our town's Christmas parade.  I love the parade so much!  The marching bands are always my favorite.


It was so much fun. 

On Saturday, my mom-in-love and I had a girls day out, and had breakfast together, then went to a magical place called Board & Brush, and made these cute things.



It was such a fun day! 

We went our separate ways after that, and I came home and took a nap.  I had been up at three that morning.  I found this image on Instgram Friday night and decided to join in.  I'm sharing some pictures below that I've posted since I started. 


Day two was cozy, and I posted this picture, because what says cozy like a crackling candle and a sleeping puppy?  [He loves sleeping on the couch pillows, by the way.]


Day three was minimal, and I posted this picture of my purse, because I have stopped carrying actual purses and switched to clutches instead.  I love purses, don't get me wrong, but I hated how heavy mine always got, and I have found that I can live with way less to carry around than what I used to carry around in my huge purses.

I got this one from Charming Charlie a few weeks ago, and if you are local to me, know that the one in The Ville is going out of business soon.  I am sad over that, because I love that place.


I posted day four today, and it's evergreen.  I love my evergreen garlands this year, thanks to my mom!  She let me use hers this year, what she didn't use at her house. 


Church was so very good yesterday.  We didn't want to leave!  We said this verse and then sang a few lines of the Doxology to dismiss us, and I made this verse image on the You Version bible app.  I'm going to memorize it. 

How amazing is that verse?!  I love the part that says and He is able to protect you from stumbling. 


Our Christmas night of praise and worship was last night.  I love what our worship pastor said about last night, that it wasn't about our performance, but about the presence of the Lord.  He was made much of last night!

My friend Lori sent me this picture in a text, since obviously I didn't take it myself. 

It was a great weekend, and I am looking forward to the week ahead.  Thanks for reading my blog!  Love to all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!

Friday Favorites, 4.26.2024.

  Happy Friday, friends! I'm linking up with  Andrea  and  Erika  for today's favorite blog post of the week. How has your week been...