Friday, September 1, 2017

Friday Favorites


Happy Friday!  I'm linking up with Andrea from Momfessionals and her friends, for this blog post.

I am still praying for people in Texas.  I can't get over all the devastation I'm still seeing on all the news channels, and just yesterday on Facebook.  One thing about all of this that I have loved seeing are all the humanitarian type stories that have come from it, like this one.


(Thanks, Google.)  Seeing all people come together in something like this is always an up side of something catastrophic, and such stories are my favorite thing to see on the news channels.

It's like, for days at a time, our country and the people in it remember the sanctity of life.

Back to my favorites for the week, my mom had a birthday on Monday!


Isn't she so pretty?!  This is actually a couple years old, but it's one of my favorite pictures of her.  We never really got the chance to celebrate, but I know she felt the love when she spent the day with her best friend since the age of five.  I was so glad they got to spend the day together!


Reading verses like this is something that is always a favorite thing of mine.  I love bible verses on peace.


My favorite Tuesday morning view.  I was reading, he was doing Spanish on the computer.

Speaking of reading...



...it's my favorite past time.  I finished three books this week.  THREE.  These two you see posted above, and another one I have been reading with my friends in book club.

Book club is one of my very favorite things, and I have only wanted to be in one my whole life.

This was us meeting Tuesday night.


(My friend Missy took this.  Look how artsy!)


I love starting fresh with something, and scripture writing is my favorite.  Here's the plan for September!


My favorite dogs have lost their minds this week.  Jonah caught Callie on the dining room table yesterday, crying and shaking because she couldn't get back down.

I am serious.

But then I see pictures like this, and it makes me love them again.

Crash stays in trouble, some days.  Other days, he's precious.

Well.  I need a second cup of coffee, so I'm going to stop for now.  Thanks for reading, friends!  Love to all.

2 comments:

  1. Loved the Nightingale! Such a great story! I'm reading another of hers now called Firefly Lane

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!

Thankful Thursday

  Happy Thursday, friends! I hope your week is going well. Mine is—it's actually flying right by. I will say that I wish this part would...