Friday, August 25, 2017

Friday Favorites


Happy Friday!  I'm linking up with Andrea over at Momfessionals, for this post.

It's been a really fast week.  There's nothing like a little mini road trip to make the week fly, and that's basically what happened to us this week   We traveled to Nashville for the eclipse, and stayed with Todd's brother, Tim, and his wife Tracy and their kiddos.  It was a fun twenty four hours, and I feel like it was jam packed full of activity.  I love spending time with the Nashville branch of our family, and this trip was no exception.


Please excuse the gray, but I had a great time catching up with this one.  We don't see each other all that often, so it was great to be together for no reason and to not be busy.  She's my favorite sister in love.


Seeing the eclipse was my favorite part of our whole week.  It was amazing, and beautiful, and mind blowing.  The magnificence of God blows my mind, and that definitely happened on Monday, when at one thirty, it became as dark as late dusk.


Happy mail is my favorite thing!  I LOVE getting little treasures like this in the mailbox.  Lately I've gotten books, too, which is just as fun.


This is always my favorite part of the day.  I love spending any time I can in the word of God, and in studying it.


Our quiet days of homeschooling are my favorites, too.  This was Jonah last week, finishing up his work.


This building we stopped by to see is one of my favorite pictures on my phone this week.  This is an abandoned mental health hospital.  We stopped by to show the kids on the way home.


This is, quite possibly, my new favorite song.


And yesterday, this was my favorite thing I'd seen online all week.  Go to yesterday's post to read more.

It's been a great week!  I have to run, though, I don't have much time to linger today.  Thanks for stopping by to read!  Love to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!

What's Up Wednesday

  Happy Wednesday, friends! I'm joining in with  Sheaffer  and  Shay  for today's blog post. I'm going to jump right in, and the...