Friday, May 5, 2017

Friday Favorites


Happy Friday, friends!  I'm especially excited for my teacher friends because May means that it's almost summer for them.  I know they LOVE their summers.  I'm excited for ME, because I love summer.  I love to swim, hanging out with teenagers, Backyard Kids Clubs at church, I love laid back Wednesday nights, I love all the friends they can hang out with, I love camps, weddings, and all the fun that comes with weeks off from school.

I'm linking up with Andrea and her friends for this blog post.

This week has been busy with senior stuff, and next week will be even more so.  Especially because I have family coming in town, Graham has several things during the week, and then he will graduate on Saturday.  One little week from tomorrow.

Here are some favorite moments and things from this week.


All the prom and graduation talk have me reminiscing about my senior year of high school, and take a look at these pictures I found!  We were babies.  He's my favorite.


I think I mentioned this yesterday, but it's worth mentioning again.  This bible study is possibly my favorite that I've done as of yet.  It's Redeemed by Angela Thomas-Pharr.  Her writing, her speaking, the scripture we've read and studied have all been so very good.  I love her and am so thankful our friend suggested we do this study.  I hope there will be more by her in the future!

Our last night to meet is this coming Tuesday.


Because of a book I'm reading, I love reading about being adorned in the bible.  It's Adorned, by Nancy DeMoss Wolgemuth.



Favorite and best Monday night ever!  I suggested that we do this every week, but Toddley said no.  Also, Graham and Rachel are my favorite duo of friends who like each other.  :)


This man on the left is our favorite and beloved pastor at church, Chuck Herring.  I am so thankful for this godly man and his influence in the lives of our boys.  He had a great message for the seniors Tuesday night at the senior recognition dinner.


My favorite thing that I read yesterday~the words from Hebrews 12, verses 14 and 15.  These Papermate Flair felt tip pens are my favorite.  This cup from Target is my favorite, and honestly, the whole quiet time setup is my favorite each morning.


Writing is also my favorite, and I wrote out some old fashioned snail mail this week on this adorable stationary I got from Target.


My favorite Snapchat story from the week.  This was Drew's and I took a screen shot.

It's been a week.  Yesterday was a day full of sweet friends that God has given me.  I met with three different ladies yesterday.  Teresa is my newest friend at church, and we have so much in common that we had to go have lunch and get to know each other more.  I look forward to more lunches with her!  Christa is my best friend who moved back home recently, because her hubby got a new job, and I am thrilled she's back!  Her and Annalise came and hung out yesterday afternoon.  And last, I met my friend Amber from high school for dinner last night.  We had fun talking and catching up again.  It's been a couple of years since I've seen her.

It's been a good week, and though my husband is working Memphis In May all weekend, I am looking forward to the weekend and church on Sunday.

I hope yours is great!

Thanks for reading my blog!  Love to all.

No comments:

Good Friday Favorites, 3.29.2024.

  Happy Good Friday, friends! I'm linking up with  Andrea  and  Erika  for today's favorite blog post of the week. How has your week...