Thursday, December 8, 2016

things I love right now

I thought it'd be fun to share things I'm loving right this moment.


I know I mentioned this yesterday, but it's worth repeating.  I finished it yesterday, and now I'm going back through it at a slower pace, marking it up, and journaling some of the things he says that stick out to me.  I will read this book time and again for years to come, I know.  I can't say it enough: get this book.


Also?  This is the first installment of a series of three books written by my longtime favorite author, Robin Jones Gunn.  Her marketing person reached out to me and asked me to read and review these books on my blog, and I will do that, but know this: these books are impossible to put down!  They are titled Finding Father Christmas, Engaging Father Christmas, and Kissing Father Christmas.  They are so, so, so good.  I'm savoring every page worth of Christmas delight in this book.  These books are Christian fiction, if that makes any difference to you.  (It does to me.)

I am listening to this on repeat.



I am NOT loving the Gilmore Girls reunion.  I started Winter last night and so far it's very disappointing.  Sorry to burst any bubbles.  Their language is way worse than it ever was on the original and I don't like grown up Rory.

So sad.

Proof that they don't need to mess with what was a good thing.

I also love this group and their Christmas music.  (Seeing the theme, here?)



My friend Abbey introduced me to this group a couple of years ago.

I've been listening to Christmas music all week, on the computer and in my kitchen.  My favorites are: Casting Crowns, Natalie Grant, Chris Tomlin, and Harry Connick Jr.

Today Jonah and Noah are going to spend the whole day and night at my in-love's house.  They never do this anymore and are excited about a full day there doing whatever they want.

Thanks for reading!  Love to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!

a day in the life post on a Tuesday

  Happy Tuesday, friends! I'm taking notes from Joanne and Maria ; I decided to write my version of a day in the life post. This will h...