Friday, December 23, 2016

Friday Favorites, all things Christmas edition


Happy Friday, and Merry Christmas Adam!  (I got that expression from my friend Marcia.  I love saying it!)  I'm linking up with Andrea from Momfessionals for this blog post.

Here are some of my most favorite moments from the week and possibly this entire Christmas season.


We had a blast at our Christmas party last Friday night.  These junior and senior girlies are my favorites, and we had so much fun laughing, playing games, yelling and then caroling together.  Such a fun night!


I interrupted my Christmas coffee mugs each morning for this one.  I love thing so much!  This is one of my favorite passages from the Bible, this one in Lamentations three.


Christmas gift wrapping is one of my favorite things to do.  I know, I know...some people hate it, and mine are not perfect, but I love wrapping all the gifts up to make them pretty.  Also?  I am crazy fast at this activity.  I can wrap ten gifts in about thirty minutes.


On Saturday night last weekend, I took the time to watch my favorite movie, You've Got Mail.  I love Meg Ryan and Tom Hanks together.  While I watched this, Todd and the boys were playing Monopoly.


My favorite man and I went out shopping together on Monday night.  We always have so much fun together.  I am so glad that the Lord put us together twenty two years ago.


Favorite moment from the whole week~seeing this movie together with friends.


I cannot say enough how much I loved this movie!


My favorite thing to do when my people are watching something I don't want to watch~read a Christmas book.  I went to the library this week and borrowed this lovely stack of books.


I love these two guys.  My husband and his brother Tim.  They have so much fun together, and enjoy every moment they get to share.  We only see them about once a year, and it's never long enough.


These three have so much fun together, and are my most favorite thirteen year olds.  Jonah, Nathan, and Noah.  They're practically triplets who are more like brothers than cousins.  They were born within about three weeks of one another.

I took this at my in-love's house yesterday while we celebrated Christmas.


This is my favorite Christmas song of all.  I walk around singing it constantly throughout the season, and sometimes, throughout the year.  The words are not seasonal to me.


I will so miss my morning quiet time backdrop when I take the decorations down.  I always say I'll leave them up longer each year, but they usually get taken down the day after Christmas.  It's my favorite thing to gaze upon and my favorite thing to take pictures of.

And lastly, I loved this image so much when I saw it that I shared it on Instagram and then later made it my wallpaper on my phone.  It's my favorite thing I've seen online all week.


I want to live here.  It's somewhere in Finland, and that is the aurora borealis behind the cabin.

Seeing that in person is on my bucket list.

Merry Christmas to you and yours, my friends.  Thank you for always reading my blog~I don't know who you are, but I see those numbers rise steadily each day.  I'd love to hear your thoughts on what you'd like to read about in the coming new year.  Some days it is hard to find things to write about!  I'll continue linking up with other bloggers, and sharing my personal life, but if you have other ideas, let me know of them.

I'll see you back here next week.  Love to all.

3 comments:

  1. That is one of my favorite verses too!! I love your "bible study" posts and just updates! I love day in the life posts too!! Merry Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the feedback, Nina! I was thinking the other day that it'd been forever since I'd done a day in the life type post. I'll do one after the new year, most likely, when things resume normalcy again. I hope your Christmas was merry and bright! Ours was....I am so thankful to God for all the great things He has done.

    Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!

a day in the life post on a Tuesday

  Happy Tuesday, friends! I'm taking notes from Joanne and Maria ; I decided to write my version of a day in the life post. This will h...