Tuesday, November 1, 2016

some things


I didn't post this picture on my camping trip blog post yesterday, but can we just take a moment and admire how adorable this is?  Little Ruby followed my younger boys around the entire weekend, but the way she looked at Jonah?  Adorable.  "Jonah?  I moved my chair here because you were sitting by yourself."

Be still, my heart.


I've been reading through Judges with an online community of women and posting to Instagram everyday.  It's the Good Morning Girls, and they're reading through the Bible in a year.  I love the SOAK method: Scripture, Observation, Application, Kneel in Prayer.


I've needed this reminder lately.  This was on my Timehop from one year ago.  I still say that the Armor of God study was the best I've ever done.  I need to go through it again.


It's been one year since I've been writing out scripture.  At the end of this month, I will have completed 365 days of writing out passages from the Bible.  And today is November one, so join me!  What a great month to join~to give thanks to God for ALL circumstances.

I prayed with a friend this morning and just got back home, hence the late blog post.  I love our weekly prayer times, and how God has knit our hearts together through praying.

Our dryer is on the fritz.  The belt burned up yesterday (TOO MUCH LAUNDRY!) and Toddley is fixing it tonight.  I'm so thankful for my handy-man husband!  Seriously.

That's all for today.  Love to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!

Thankful Thursday

  Happy Thursday, friends! I can't believe it's already this day in the week. Wasn't it just yesterday that I was getting ready ...