Thursday, October 27, 2016

Retro Night (in the youth)

The Wednesday before Halloween is always such a fun night with the teenagers at church.  I wasn't going to dress up, but at the last minute, decided to dress up as the later 80's/early 90's.  I wore a "boyfriend shirt" and scrunch socks and my hair was up in a half pony tail.

Here are some other looks from the night.


Sandy, Danny and Kinickie from Grease.  (Check out the red shoes!)


These cuties were the cast from Friends.  Left to right: Rachel, Joey, Phoebe, Monica, Chandler and Ross.


The gang from The Little Rascals.  Jonah was Spanky and Noah was Uh Huh.



My boys and their best friends went as the Smurfs.  I don't know that I knew that the Smurfs had tails.  I almost spewed my cereal across the table when I saw their friend Tom (2nd from left) sit down on that tail.


Fun and sweet friends.  :)


Betty and Barney from The Flintstones.


The Power Puff Girls.  (I want to dress like that all the time.)


Pebbles and Bam Bam.  Jason and Sunday were Fred and Wilma.  They were adorable.

It was a fun night!  It was hotter than Hades with me in flannel, but it was still a great night and one of my favorites of the whole year.

Well, I have a to-do list a mile long, and I need to get on it.  We leave today for a three night camping trip to Petit Jean state park in Arkansas.  I'll be back on Monday!

Love to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!

Friday Favorites, 4.26.2024.

  Happy Friday, friends! I'm linking up with  Andrea  and  Erika  for today's favorite blog post of the week. How has your week been...