Saturday, October 15, 2016

a rare Saturday post

It's been a week.  Alternately fun and busy and then slow and relaxing.  The kids enjoyed fall break this week, so with Graham and Drew being gone for part of the time and us getting ready for the weekend, it's gone by really fast.  Last night (Friday) was the first time IN OVER A WEEK that the six of us sat down together for dinner.  These days are strange!

This is how Jonah and Noah kept busy this week.



Today Toddley and I are boarding a plane and flying to New York.  (Well, Baltimore first, THEN New York.)  I have not packed the first thing.  So, I jumped on this really quick to tell you that I will see you (figuratively) in a week.

I will be glad to get there.  (I hate flying.)  And I'll be glad to have the goodbye's behind me.  I also hate saying goodbye.

Well.  If you're on social media, please still like me when I get home.  I'll be posting lots of pictures.  (For the record, I cannot even remember when the last trip we took as just husband and wife together.  This is like a second honeymoon!  I am so thankful for the chance to be able to go.)  Todd has been planning this trip for TWO YEARS.  I am not even kidding.

Love to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!

Friday Favorites, 4.26.2024.

  Happy Friday, friends! I'm linking up with  Andrea  and  Erika  for today's favorite blog post of the week. How has your week been...